i dropped my phone on my baby's head

Its reassuring that he cried after and is now settled. Most children during their first few years do have little head bumps etc.


Mom Who Dropped Her Son On His Head Reminds Parents We Are More Than Our Bad Days Love My Kids Baby Fever Mom

Mine was worse though as I was holding phone above LO drifted off to sleep while reading something.

. About 2 weeks - Answered by a verified Doctor. Log in Sign up. I feel absolutely awful.

My baby is 2 week old. We use cookies to give. LO little one was sleeping on my chest and she looked soooo sweet and I wanted to capture the moment so I took my phone and lifted it.

I literally did this last night and dropped my phone on my LOs head to. No symptoms she seems herself Im just worried. Hes teething and going through sleep regression I think.

I finally get her to sleep and lay her. An hour or so after I finally fell asleep insomnia LO wakes up with horrible gas and is just screaming. But those emotions are significantly increased in the case of baby dropping.

I feel so terrible. Press J to jump to the feed. When your sweet baby hits their head it can be emotionally traumatic for both of you.

Im a savvy mum manage to feed my family-of-four for 140 a head thanks to my easy tips. My cell phone slipped out of my. Fortunately household head injuries are rarely medically traumatic.

Those emotions are compounded when a baby is. We use cookies to give you. Well tell you what to.

She will be fine she didnt wake because it didnt hurt her. Anyways I broke down and took him in. Dropped my phone on my babys head.

I feel like the literal worst mother in the world I have a 7 plus phone so its HUGE and heavy and I dropped it on my babys head as he was lying on my chest Join now to. Dropped cell phone on babys head. Im sure your ds will be fine.

I dropped my phone on my babys head while he was sleeping. If a baby fell off the bed or fell off the couch their parent would feel a lot of worry and guilt. I dont - Answered by a verified Doctor.

Phone dropped on bubs head. I just dropped my phone on my 3 month and couple week olds head and now I feel like shes going to have brain damage or something. But my girl has bumped her head sooooooo many times around things.

My little one has been nursing and comfort sucking for a couple hours and wakes up every time I lay him down. I accidentally dropped my phone on my babies head by accident and I noticed it got a little swollen by his eyebrow should I take him to the doctor. Hi all I feel so bad right now I was sitting on our floor rug breast feeding and whilst learning against our bed my iPhone ten heavy fricken.

Dropping the phone on your head to test impact is top quality anxious mothering. My poor little guy has been so fussy tonight Ive been trying to settle him for over 3 hours. This will very likely not be the first time that the ER doctor pediatrician or nurse hears this comment.

I dropped my iphone on my 6 week old babys head Im. Put your ego aside and admit to the doctor I accidentally dropped my baby on her head. He woke up and started crying.

I dropped my phone on my baby head while he was sleeping feel terrible. He cried then I managed to calm him down. But if you have.

Any parent will tell you that the time when their baby fell off the bed or couch led to feelings of panic and overwhelming guilt. I accidentally dropped my phone on my babys head while I was feeding him. Ive dropped my phone the tv remote control and others on her before by accident.

I dropped my iPhone on my baby. Theres no redness or anything but I feel so. Finally opted to lay down with him and nurse so maybe hed stay.

I never make a sound or look at her with. Try and get some sleep when she. Im a teen mum after falling pregnant at 14 I even took my.

I had just laid my 2 week old baby down in her bassinet and had got a phone call.


Pin On Zapisane Na Szybko


Pin On Sillies


Children Photo Shoot Newborn Photography Props Baby Posing Wraps Professional Poser Wrap Tools F Infant Photography Props Newborn Photography Props Kids Photos


Pin On Kids Baby Stuff


Pin On Funny Stuff


Pin On Abdullah


Pin On Funny Things


I Was Dropped On My Head As A Baby But You My Friend You Were Clearly Flung Against A Wall Minion Funny Quotes Sarcasm Minions Funny Funny Minion Quotes

0 comments

Post a Comment